Boost your developers’ C# security knowledge
Our practical and comprehensive C# security training can be directly applied to your teams’ daily work. Avatao’s C# exercises cover a wide range of topics, and offer interactive learning materials for developers, regardless of their current skill level. We guide users through three levels of competence, and make sure they get a solid understanding of secure coding in C#, allowing them to build secure applications.
Enable your team to write secure code in C#
What your team will learn:
C# security best practices
Most common C# attacks & corresponding exploits
OWASP Top 10
Web security topics
Native C# vulnerabilities
ASP.NET Core security features
C# security training levels
1. Beginner - C# secure coding guidelines
Developers get a solid understanding of the most common C# security vulnerabilities through guided tutorials. The beginner module includes topics such as XML vulnerabilities, XSS, basics of web security, authentication, and authorization in ASP.NET.
2. Intermediate - Best practices and strategies
Your team will gain a better understanding of the most common attack surfaces. We equip learners with hands-on skills to think like a hacker, and empower them to design and build up multiple lines of defence. Apart from diving deeper into the topics covered in the beginners’ module, the intermediate section includes topics such as SQL injection, regular expressions, and other platform-related security issues.
3. Advanced - Real security breaches
Developers can immerse themselves in advanced C# challenges. All vulnerabilities and relevant attacks are demonstrated through real-life security breaches, followed by the recommended secure coding guidelines, and the possible mitigation techniques. Some topics covered in this module are: advanced topics of SQL injection, concurrency, XML-related security issues, reflected file download, tutorials about the using of LINQ, XPath tools, and deserialization.
Experience a C# exercise step by step
Advantages of a C# security training
Empower your development team to
- Write secure code in C# and catch application security threats early
- Learn to identify the root cause of problems and how to fix them
- Get a deep understanding of each web attack’s anatomy and objectives
- Understand both the offensive and defensive mindset
- Learn creative thinking and problem solving techniques, which help them detect innovative ways of exploiting C# security vulnerabilities
- Perform advanced source code review
- Improve development processes and strengthen your application security