Boost your developers’ C# security knowledge
Our practical and comprehensive C# security training can be directly applied to your teams’ daily work. Avatao’s C# exercises cover a wide range of topics, and offer interactive learning materials for developers, regardless of their current skill level. We guide users through 3 levels of competence, and make sure they get a solid understanding of secure coding in C#, allowing them to build secure applications.
Enable your team to write secure code in C#
What your team will learn:
C# security best practices
Most common C# attacks & corresponding exploits
OWASP Top 10
Web security topics
Native C# vulnerabilities
ASP.NET Core security features
C# security training levels
1. Beginner - C# secure coding guidelines
Developers get a solid understanding of the most common C# security vulnerabilities through guided tutorials. The beginner module includes topics such as XML vulnerabilities, XSS, basics of web security, authentication, and authorization in ASP.NET.
2. Intermediate - Best practices and strategies
Your team will gain a better understanding of the most common attack surfaces. We equip learners with hands-on skills to think like a hacker, and empower them to design and build-up multiple lines of defence. Apart from diving deeper into the topics covered in the beginners’ module, the intermediate section includes topics such as SQL injection, regular expressions, and other platform-related security issues.
3. Advanced - Real security breaches
Developers can immerse themselves in advanced C# challenges: all vulnerabilities and relevant attacks are demonstrated through real-life security breaches, followed by the recommended secure coding guidelines, and the possible mitigation techniques. Some topics covered in this module are: advanced topics of SQL injection, concurrency, XML-related security issues, reflected file download, tutorials about the using of LINQ, XPath tools, and deserialization.
Advantages of a C# security training
Empower your development team to
- Write secure code in C# and catch application security threats early
- Learn to identify the root cause of problems and how to fix them
- Get a deep understanding of each web attack’s anatomy and objectives
- Understand both the offensive and defensive mindset
- Learn creative thinking and problem solving techniques, which help them detect innovative ways of exploiting C# security vulnerabilities
- Perform advanced source code review
- Improve development processes and strengthen your application security