Grow your team’s Java security skills
How to develop and manage secure applications: Practical Java security training your developer teams can directly apply to their daily work
Enable your team to build secure apps with Java
Your team will learn
Most common Java attacks &
Unsafe use of reflection
Training different levels of expertise
Beginner - Java secure coding guidelines
Developers get a solid understanding of the most common Java security vulnerabilities through guided tutorials.
Intermediate - Best practices and strategies
Your team will gain a better understanding of attack surfaces. We equip learners with hands-on skills to think like a hacker and empower them to design and build-up multiple lines of defence.
Advanced - Real security breaches
Developers can immerse themselves in advanced Java challenges: all vulnerabilities and the relevant attacks are demonstrated through real-life security breaches, followed by the recommended secure coding guidelines and the possible mitigation techniques.
Empower your development team to
- Write secure code in Java and catch application security threats early
- Learn to identify the root cause of problems and fix them from within
- Get a deep understanding of each web attack’s anatomy and objectives
- Understand both the offensive and defensive mindset
- Learn techniques and strategies for creative thinking and problem solving to detect innovative ways of exploiting Java security vulnerabilities
- Perform advanced source code review
Secure coding in Java training
How we do training