Working with us
Who are we?
Hey there, we at Avatao help companies build a security culture in software engineering with an awesome, hands-on, online security training for developers. Most of our customers are based in Europe but in recent time we have gained traction in the US and we are excited. We constantly strive for better and we are full of surprises.
Our goal at Avatao is to help software teams build a world where software can be trusted. With the rapid pace of software development and the advent of new technologies like IoT, self-driving cars, home automation, advanced robotics, AI, it is ever more important that we build security into these new software products from their inception to avoid incidents of massive scale.
We are seeking a front end software engineer who will be responsible for the design of features and interaction of other applications/services. Your role will be but not limited to creating the user interfaces for applications delivered to our clients with special attention to the user experience. You will team up with the development team to deliver a solidplatform. You will work closely with our designer to build clean and functional features.
- Collaborate in the design of features
- Development of front-end features
- Create the user interface of our applications
- Work closely with other developers (frontend/backend)
- Coordinate with designer to ensure a great user experience
- Experience developing user-facing applications.
- Familiarity with the whole web stack, including protocols and web server optimisation techniques.
- Strong sense of web design and attuned to the fundamentals of user experience.
- Excellent written and spoken command of English
What we offer
- Rapid learning curve
- Ability to have an immediate impact with your work on our bottom line
- Good ambiance, teamwork and cooperation are our core values
- Competitive salary that increases with success
- Equity / Stock option
We have a fun, relaxed work environment, no dress code. We believe in transparency, open communication and working hard together to achieve our goals. The position is full-time and on-site in our Budapest office, but we are remote friendly and support flexible office-hours.