Working with us
Who are we?
Hey there, we at Avatao help companies build a security culture in software engineering with an awesome, hands-on, online security training for developers. Most of our customers are based in Europe but in recent time we have gained traction in the US and we are excited. We constantly strive for better and we are full of surprises.
Our goal at Avatao is to help software teams build a world where software can be trusted. With the rapid pace of software development and the advent of new technologies like IoT, self-driving cars, home automation, advanced robotics, AI, it is ever more important that we build security into these new software products from their inception to avoid incidents of massive scale.
We are a seeking a driven and motivated individual to join our sales team. Be able to identify the needs and goals of the customers to help them in building the best security culture. Follow up with potential customers using various sales channels to match their needs to the Avatao product and values. Participate at events. Collect customer feedback and identify areas of opportunities and gaps. Work closely with the product teams to improve the product based on client feedback. Regularly review sales process and identify areas of improvements. Use metrics to measure the impact of new process improvements.
- Customer-centric, active listener
- Interest in software security and improving the quality of software development
- Desire for continuous improvement.
- Excellent problem solving and decision making skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Proactive and innovative
- Excellent written and spoken command of English
What we offer
- Rapid learning curve
- Ability to have an immediate impact with your work on our bottom line
- Good ambiance, teamwork and cooperation are our core values
- Competitive salary that increases with success.
- Equity / Stock option.
We have a fun, relaxed work environment, no dress code. We believe in transparency, open communication and working hard together to achieve our goals. The position is full-time and on-site in our Budapest office, but we are remote friendly and support flexible office-hours.