Working with us
Who are we?
Hey there, we at Avatao help companies build a security culture in software engineering with an awesome, hands-on, online security training for developers. Most of our customers are based in Europe but in recent time we have gained traction in the US and we are excited. We constantly strive for better and we are full of surprises.
Our goal at Avatao is to help software teams build a world where software can be trusted. With the rapid pace of software development and the advent of new technologies like IoT, self-driving cars, home automation, advanced robotics, AI, it is ever more important that we build security into these new software products from their inception to avoid incidents of massive scale.
We are seeking an experienced senior UX designer with that special feel for good designs, able to follow the latest trends and deliver unique design. Deep understanding of create functional and appealing designs, conduct concept and usability testing, and gather feedback. You are able to find creative ways to solve UX problems and communicate ideas and prototypes to developers.
- Deliver unique designs that is engaging
- Transform ideas and goals into memorable user experiences
- Develop scenarios, personas and user journeys
- Design for specific market alongside our UI designer
- Engage users and deliver on our business goals
- Extensive experience in developing wireframes and user journeys, creating proof of concepts, usability testing and gathering feedback
- Identifying user needs, actions, behaviors and emotions through research
- Ability to create interactive prototypes
- Excellent written and spoken command of English
- A teamplayer, proactive, and able to work independently
- Experience with Adobe Illustrator/Photoshop, prototyping tools like Adobe XD/Sketch
What we offer
- Rapid learning curve
- Ability to have an immediate impact with your work on our bottom line
- Good ambiance, teamwork and cooperation are our core values
- Competitive salary that increases with success.
- Equity / Stock option
We have a fun, relaxed work environment, no dress code. We believe in transparency, open communication and working hard together to achieve our goals. The position is full-time and on-site in our Budapest office, but we are remote friendly and support flexible office-hours.