Teach your team Python security best practices
Avatao’s exercises cover topics about exploiting vulnerable web services developed with Python, and provide your team with the skills needed for developing and managing secure applications. Our practical and comprehensive Python security training equips developers with a deep understanding of each web attack’s anatomy, and prepares them for catching security threats early.
Enable your developers to build secure apps with Python!
What your team will learn:
Most common attack types
& corresponding exploits
OWASP Top 10
Web security basics
beyond OWASP Top 10
Training for different levels of Python security expertise
1. Beginner - Python secure coding guidelines
Developers get a solid understanding of the most common Python security vulnerabilities through guided tutorials.
2. Intermediate - Best practices and strategies
Your team will gain a better understanding of the most common attack surfaces. We equip learners with hands-on skills to think like a hacker, and empower them to design and build up multiple lines of defence.
3. Advanced - Real security breaches
Developers can immerse themselves in advanced Python security challenges. All vulnerabilities and the relevant attacks are demonstrated through real-life security breaches, followed by the recommended secure coding guidelines and the possible mitigation techniques.
Experience a Python exercise step by step
Advantages of a Python security training
Empower your development team to
- Write secure code in Python and catch application security threats early
- Learn to identify the root cause of problems and how to fix them
- Get a deep understanding of each web attack’s anatomy and objectives
- Understand both the offensive and defensive mindset
- Learn techniques and strategies for creative thinking and problem solving, to detect innovative ways of exploiting Python and related frameworks’ security vulnerabilities
- Perform advanced source code review
- Developers gain a comprehensive overview of the threat landscape
- Increased team capability to reduce risks and react more quickly to known vulnerabilities related to Python
- Security best practices are embedded in employees’ daily work
- Your team will be able to improve development processes and strengthen application security