Discover the latest information about Avatao’s new platform releases, features, updates, fixes and more!
- Introduced self-served CTFs
– Organizations are now able to create Capture The Flag events
- Dark mode available
– Users can select whether they prefer a light or dark interface (toggle implemented only for the Avatao platform, not for the exercise UI)
- User contact opt-out
–Upon signing-up users can now opt-out of being contacted about their trial experience
- Introduced Message Center
–Users will be able to receive notifications on the platform UI, including messages and reminders about new assignments, platform downtime, etc.
- Updated feedback forms
–Redesigned forms introduced about user feedback on challenge completion and leaving the platform
- Introduced onboarding process for new registrants
– Different onboarding flow for members, admins and trial users
- Custom deadline for assignments
– Admins can now add a custom deadline to their assignments for their users
- Published 18 new Node.JS / React challenges