Teach your team Ruby security best practices
Avatao’s exercises cover topics about exploiting vulnerable web services and native applications developed with Ruby and Ruby on Rails, and provide your team with the skills needed for developing and managing secure applications. Our practical and comprehensive Ruby security training equips developers with a deep understanding of the anatomy of the most common web attacks, and prepares them for catching security threats early.
Enable your developers to build secure apps with Ruby
What your team will learn:
Most common attack types & corresponding exploits
OWASP Top 10
beyond OWASP Top 10
Native Ruby vulnerabilities
Ruby on Rails security
Training for different levels of Ruby security expertise
1. Beginner - OWASP Top 10
Developers get a solid understanding of the most common web security vulnerabilities through guided tutorials.
2. Intermediate - Best practices and strategies
Your team will gain a better understanding of the most common attack surfaces and vulnerabilities. We equip learners with hands-on skills to think like a hacker, and empower them to design and build up multiple lines of defense.
3. Advanced - Advanced topics of security
Security tutorials allow developers to immerse themselves in advanced topics related to native Ruby and Rails vulnerabilities and attacks. These are demonstrated through real-life security breaches, followed by the recommended secure coding guidelines and possible mitigation techniques.
Advantages of a Ruby security training
Empower your development team to
- Write secure code in Ruby and catch application security threats early
- Learn to identify the root cause of problems and how to fix them
- Get a deep understanding of each web attack’s anatomy and objectives
- Understand both the offensive and defensive mindset
- Learn techniques and strategies for creative thinking and problem solving, to detect innovative ways of exploiting Ruby and related frameworks’ security vulnerabilities
Explore Avatao’s training in other programming languages:
Get started with Ruby security training
Reach out to us and learn more about how your team can benefit from a Ruby security training.
Copyright © 2022 Avatao