Teach your team Ruby security best practices
Avatao’s exercises cover topics about exploiting vulnerable web services and native applications developed with Ruby and Ruby on Rails, and provide your team with the skills needed for developing and managing secure applications. Our practical and comprehensive Ruby security training equips developers with a deep understanding of the anatomy of the most common web attacks, and prepares them for catching security threats early.
Enable your developers to build secure apps with Ruby!
What your team will learn:
Most common attack types
& corresponding exploits
OWASP Top 10
beyond OWASP Top 10
Ruby on Rails
Training for different levels of Ruby security expertise
1. Beginner - OWASP Top 10
Developers get a solid understanding of the most common web security vulnerabilities through guided tutorials.
2. Intermediate - Best practices and strategies
Your team will gain a better understanding of the most common attack surfaces and vulnerabilities. We equip learners with hands-on skills to think like a hacker, and empower them to design and build up multiple lines of defense.
3. Advanced - Advanced topics of security
Security tutorials allow developers to immerse themselves in advanced topics related to native Ruby and Rails vulnerabilities and attacks. These are demonstrated through real-life security breaches, followed by the recommended secure coding guidelines and possible mitigation techniques.
Advantages of a Ruby security training
Empower your development team to
- Write secure code in Ruby and catch application security threats early
- Learn to identify the root cause of problems and how to fix them
- Get a deep understanding of each web attack’s anatomy and objectives
- Understand both the offensive and defensive mindset
- Learn techniques and strategies for creative thinking and problem solving, to detect innovative ways of exploiting Ruby and related frameworks’ security vulnerabilities
- Developers gain a comprehensive overview of the security landscape of Ruby and related frameworks
- Increased team capability to reduce risks and react more quickly to known vulnerabilities related to Ruby
- Security best practices are embedded in employees’ daily work
- Your team will be able to improve development processes and strengthen application security