Grow your team’s web security skills
Enable your development team to ship secure applications, by offering them a practical web security training.
Raise the level of AppSec competency in your team
What your team will learn:
OWASP Top 10
Web application security
Most common attacks &
Web security training levels
1. Beginner - Web security fundamentals
Developers get a solid understanding of the most common web application security vulnerabilities such as SQL, command injection, broken authentication, broken access control, and XSS through guided tutorials. By completing these modules they gain a basic knowledge about the most prevalent vulnerabilities, as well as the topics of OWASP Top 10.
2. Intermediate - Layers of defense
Your team will gain a better understanding of the attack surface, and a deeper knowledge about the most common vulnerabilities. We equip learners with hands-on skills to think like a hacker, and empower them to design and build-up multiple lines of defence. The intermediate module involves not only the topics of OWASP Top 10, such as XXE, security misconfiguration, XSS, injections, sensitive data exposure, and vulnerable third-party components, but more specific areas like XSSI and JSONP as well.
3. Advanced - Real security breaches
Developers can immerse themselves in advanced challenges including real security breaches, bug bounty write-ups and sophisticated exploits, and can also deepen their knowledge about attack vectors learned before in the intermediate and beginner modules.
Advantages of a Web security training
Empower your development team to
- Learn to identify the root cause of problems and fix them right away
- Get a deep understanding of each web attack’s anatomy and objectives
- Write secure code and catch web application security threats early
- Understand both the offensive and defensive mindset
- Learn techniques and strategies for creative thinking and problem solving to detect innovative ways of exploiting web security vulnerabilities
- Perform advanced web app source code review
- Reduce risks
- Improve development processes and strengthen your application security